Well, Slot Cars at the Peterson Auto Museum Episode 2 is here. This episode features Stephen Farr-Jones of the Farrout Slot Racing Club. Interestingly enough, the event was masterminded by Stephen & the Farrout Slot Racing Club. Not only did he manage to get a mind boggling 13 (or 14) tracks in one place, he also managed to get the event sponsored by all the big manufactures (and us too)! It was a fun time. Now let’s have a chat with Stephen Farr-Jones of the Farrout Slot Racing Club.
Shop CategoriesFuture Releases
Slot Cars and Race Sets For Kids
Sale Items - Great Values!
The Back Lot
Vintage Slot Cars (60's & 70's)
Slot Car Race Sets
Slot Car Track and Accessories
Power Supplies and Controllers
Slot Car & Body Kits
Slot Car Parts
D3 Slot Car Racing Parts
Vintage Slot Car Parts
Tools and Supplies, All Mfrs.
Slot Car Publications
New Products ...
All Products ...
Join our weekly newsletter for exclusive discounts, new release info & slot car news.
Connect with Us!
- Pioneer P003 Dodge Charger, Bullitt assassins FIRST SERIES (C)This model is...
- Pioneer P001 Bullitt Mustang FIRST SERIES (C)This model is the original issue---out-of-production
- Pioneer P012 68 Mustang, red/white FIRST SERIES (C)This m...
- Pioneer P010 68 Mustang, FIRST SERIES Bill Maier (C)Thi...
- Racer RCR46K Ferrari 350P CanAm, Kyalami 1968, unpainted kit (C)Unpainted kit builds up into c...
- Pioneer P003 Dodge Charger, Bullitt assassins FIRST SERIES (C)