Well, Slot Cars at the Peterson Auto Museum Episode 2 is here. This episode features Stephen Farr-Jones of the Farrout Slot Racing Club. Interestingly enough, the event was masterminded by Stephen & the Farrout Slot Racing Club. Not only did he manage to get a mind boggling 13 (or 14) tracks in one place, he also managed to get the event sponsored by all the big manufactures (and us too)! It was a fun time. Now let’s have a chat with Stephen Farr-Jones of the Farrout Slot Racing Club.
Shop CategoriesFuture Releases
Slot Cars and Race Sets For Kids
Sale Items - Great Values!
The Back Lot
Vintage Slot Cars (60's & 70's)
Slot Car Race Sets
Slot Car Track and Accessories
Power Supplies and Controllers
Slot Car & Body Kits
Slot Car Parts
D3 Slot Car Racing Parts
Vintage Slot Car Parts
Tools and Supplies, All Mfrs.
Slot Car Publications
New Products ...
All Products ...
Join our weekly newsletter for exclusive discounts, new release info & slot car news.
Connect with Us!
- Proto Slot CB095PK Lola Aston Martin, LeMans 1967---PAINTED BODY KIT (C)C...
- Autoart 13182 Porsche 997 yellow road car (C)1/32 scale slot car, ready to run on all 1/32 scale non-digital slot car tracks. ...
- Top Slot 3011 Ferrari 330P4 body kit, 1/24 scale (C)Unpainted resin 1/24 scale slot car body kit with interior, drive...
- Vanquish MG CA42 BRM P154, UK vintage racing (C)1/28 scale slot car, ready to run on all 1/32 and 1/24 scale non-digital slot ...
- Autoart 13112 Lamborghini Miura, gold, lighted (C)
- Proto Slot CB095PK Lola Aston Martin, LeMans 1967---PAINTED BODY KIT (C)