Scalextric C1330T – Set, DIGITAL PLATINUM, 6 CARS Audi/McLaren/Porsche (C)
Space Required: 9’2″ x 9’2″
Track Length: 28′
Welcome to the exciting world of Scalextric Digital. This set allows you to race six cars at the same time, performing amazing, realistic overtaking and braking maneuvers. You can switch lanes at the touch of a button to overtake or block your opponent.
This set features an extended figure-8 circuit with raised bridge section and two lane-change track sections.
The set comes with the amazing Advanced 6 Car Digital Powerbase (C7042).
The Advanced 6 car Digital Powerbase can be used to race up to six cars on a Scalextric Digital layout at the same time or be used on a standard Scalextric two-lane layout.
– The unit has a clear user interface with two levels of features to suit both the novice and experienced user.
– The Skill Level option allows you to adjust the maximum power levels to individual cars so that ‘novice versus expert’ races can be run more fairly.
– Hand throttles can be calibrated to equalize controller performance.
– Multiple gaming modes, timed endurance and total lap format racing.
– Ghost cars (PACER) function for setting 1 to 6 cars to run automatically, with switchable lane changing and lap counting on individual cars.
– Setting the car ID is easy via a simple, one-button action.
– This Powerbase delivers 15v for faster car performance AND comes with TWO transformers.
-The speeds of cars the power output can be varied to make it easier for beginners to learn how race.
– An ‘open-source’ output connection enables the enthusiast to connect the C7042 power base to a computer for additional functionality.
– This new Powerbase can be used in Analogue or Digital power modes. This great feature allows the Powerbase to be used with standard 2-lane Scalextric circuits, using two cars only, or with Scalextric Digital layouts for 1-to-6 car action. All features are available in either mode.
– Now the best of both worlds is offered – an all-in-one race control system for Analog and Digital racing.
The set inncludes two Porsche 911 GT3 cars, two McLaren 12C GT3 cars and two Audi R8 cars. These Super-Resistant racers feature easy change pick-ups and the Magnatraction™ system to help them stay on the circuit.
Digital layouts are fully compatible with standard Scalextric track pieces.
Scalextric special features in each car:
Digital Chip Installed
Easy Change Pick-ups